[Tango-L] Community Expansion Brainstorming

DayLightPix daylightpix at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 21:56:29 EST 2006

Boston DOES have outdoor milonga with danceable
surface. This summer was the first time we had it. It
was a blast.

http://www.tangolounge.org/tangointhepark.html

We only had three outdoor milongas in 2006 because I
was away for most of the summer. We are planning to
have it as a regular event in 2007 and beyond.

David Liu
Boston
tangolounge.org