[Tango-L] Crossed salida

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 22:10:24 EST 2006

"(There being, to my knowledge, no cross-system salida.)" Jake says.

Jake I wonder what do you mean by that, since...

There are (IMO) salidas in parallel as well as in crossed walking.  As you
know in parallel walk when the man uses his Rt. foot the woman uses her Lt.
and the opposite occurs when he uses his Lt she uses her rt.

In crossed walk both, the man and the woman walk with the same foot.

A common salida in crossed walking is  Man opens to the left (steps to his
left with lt. foot), woman opens to her right with her rt foot.   (# 2 step
of the base).

The man changes his weight in place and walks forward with his left foot
again (#3 of the base), the woman walks back with her lt. as usual. They
continue to walk to the cross. I use Rt. foot forward ((#4) she uses her rt.
as well and then as as wait she crosses her lt. foot in front at the cross
(#5).

Sergio