[Tango-L] about Tango

Alberta amgallin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:53:02 EST 2006

Hi Astrid,

thanks for your answer.
Yes, I write (in Italian) every day and I love it, but I have never
tried to publish something (that's why I don't pretend to be called a
'writer'), I like very much to dance as well, but I am not a
tango-dancer (yet). The reason is that I discovered Tango not much
time ago and I liked it even if I am not continuing dancing at the
moment (I have a small baby :)).

I got an idea about a story in which the characters are dancing Tango.
Tango is there but it's not the main topic, however, while dancing it
the characters live their stories.
I know people dancing tango with passions. I am good friends of some
of them.The story develops while writing (and the draft as well).
Each person is different, there are professional Tango dancers (who
exhibits on a stage), teachers, but mostly there are people who had
nothing to do with Tango before and that are starting to do it for
fun.
Some love it, some just like it. For some it becomes something
important, for others not.
That's why I would appreciate to have different points of views (and
that is the reason of my last question). I am just one person who
tries to describe many others (which is normal in writing ;)).
At the same time, I am interested in the music that modulates the whole story.

thanks again for your help,
Alberta