[Tango-L] Final Tribute?

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Mon Nov 6 20:06:49 EST 2006

Dear friends;

A long time ago, in a land far away, a searching heart discovered tango.
Life completely changed.

What mysteries this tango thing presented.

If one didn't have a personal relationship with a Porteno/a, or get their
body down there for a few weeks, it was slow-going in learning what the
heck it was all about and finding the music back then.

This thing the moron called "the Internets" came along. Way before "the
Google."

I'm not a leader of the "Free" world, so I just called it the Internet.
What did I know?

Well, I know that it made the tango world a whole lot smaller and much
more personal overnight.

For - a smart and hip dude in Boston, a man ahead of the curve,
created and put-up Tango-L.

I for one hope he has had a big smile of satisfaction on his face over
that for the last 10 years.

I'm just one of more than a thousand people on the list; but I have been
enriched enough in my own life by it to more than make up for any who have
found none through it.

Tango-L's biggest fan. Me. Because it was there. And through it I was able
to meet - in person - FRIENDS I will have for life.

I'm betting a significant number of people on this list could say the same
thing.

Could be it all has now become only a memory ...

Could be it will resurrect itself in a while.

Just glad it was there (here).

Didn't want it to fade away without a mention someone would read.

Keith

ToTANGO.net