[Tango-L] thank you OSU

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 13:47:48 EST 2006

Joanne and want to thank everyone who came to Columbus Ohio at Ohio State
University for supporting Joanne and I.
Especially our tango students from the College of Wooster and Oberlin College.
For showing the tango spirit we try to put into all our students. It's good
to hear that 5 of the Wooster students now, do not have a regular life any more
since they discoverer Tango.
Tango is taken them into new directions. They can't get enough tango.
Friday night at OSU was wonderful to see so many people come out and help try
and make tango grow. They couldn't have picked a better place to show the
tango but in a Amphi Theater with the entire college passing thru. I think I
counted 60 or more people trying to dance the tango for the first time.
Diego Blanco and Ana Padron from NYC were the big draw for this weekend. I
found them to be the most pleasant people to share the dance floor with. Their
instruction was very good and well taken. I wish we could have spent more time
with them. My dance with Ana was memorable, and I wish we danced more.
This was Yuvalls first tango promotion and I know he learned a lot.  And we
want to thank him for showing us such great hospitality and friendship. Keep up
the great work, I hope we're invited back.
I will end this letter by saying Joanne and I are very gifted to have such
devoted people coming for our lessons
Thank You Ohio State University