[Tango-L] Discussion Topics

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Sun Nov 5 04:57:14 EST 2006

Again I'm not a dancer (however I feel dance is very connected to musical
concepts) but, it seems to me that if you consider that in music
improvisation can not be done with out a basis of patterns, theory,
understanding of the key, etc. I submit you can't improvise, i.e. run till
you can crawl, i.e. Learn some moves.

There has to be a basis for improvisation in anything.

_A