[Tango-L] Partner choices (and word choices)

Ben West cansado at rock.com
Wed May 31 20:15:31 EDT 2006

It's kind of funny and sad to see these discussions degenerate into fights. I can't even remember what the original post or question was about, but now I read a lot of angry, confrontational posts were flames and bombs seem to be the norm. I think that as some one else said already, it would be good to reflect and consider what words one writes and think if one would say those words to the other person to his or her face.... Still, the tango-l is an interesting forum. Where else could one read all sorts of political, ethical and phylosophical aspects of a dance and muisc genre. Not to mention all the connections that people make of tango with everything from Zen meditation to tantric sex, romantic love, rapture, and even martial arts ;-). At least this particular topic led to a refreshing distraction from the endless polemic about dance styles...

Cheers

Rock.com E-mail Now has 50MB of Storage! Sign Up Now!