[Tango-L] Juan Carlos Copes -- Feliz cumpleanos

joanneprochaska@aol.com joanneprochaska at aol.com
Wed May 31 13:37:31 EDT 2006

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TO JUAN CARLOS COPES
A very Happy Birthday to  you, Juan Carlos Copes.  May you celebrate many more happy years among us.
We thank you for a life filled with tango energy.
We appreciate your skill both on and off the dance floor.
As one of the many many people who have never met you personally, but know you through the culture of the tango, we wish you many blessings, good health and good wishes on this special day.
Tim and Joanne Pogros
Cleveland, Ohio, USA