[Tango-L] For women in the US- How women can become leaders by following

Euroking@aol.com Euroking at aol.com
Wed May 31 01:43:50 EDT 2006

Think of it another way:  I "mark" or indicate direction, my  partner steps,
I follow.  Who is leading and who is following, its  semantics. Tango is
sharing. Sharing requires at least two people. If some level  of sharing is not
there it is not a dance. If it is not a dance it is not Tango.  The key is to
enjoy and to maximize that enjoyment. The only gender bias is what  we each add,
if the result is enjoyment then life is good.  If  not, then life could be
better. The point is the decision is between two  people who have made a choice
not the peanut gallery. If it is good for them and  they hurt no one, there is
no problem. Life is choices.

Dance on....