[Tango-L] Tango reflects society - introduction

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Tue May 30 16:49:50 EDT 2006

Thank you, Jake, I like your post so much!!

".. When two women dance together, there is still a pair of female legs to
show off.." - two pairs!

But I want to make an addition. I can not provide you with any links besides
my own words, but never the less...

Men follow men like men. Men who try to follow like women just do not get it
or something.

When men dance it is like a friendly fight with exchange of lead and follow
on every step: fighting for the lead, fighting for a gancho, fighting for a
surprise, attack and defense, ...

Right?

Igor Polk
PS.
And thank you all those excellent dancers we've danced in Denver together,
each dance was unforgettable!