[Tango-L] women leading???

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 11:12:57 EDT 2006

Dear Andrea:

Why so threatened.  Suddenly you do not like two women
dancing together if a man enjoys it....lol.

I did not suggest a menage a trois avec deux femmes at
all.  I do not like these relationships anyway,
because two end up together and the third is always
left out of the deal, man or woman.  Male-female
relationships are enough for me thank you.

PS - I think you you and many US American women, do
have big problems with the male-female relationship.
That is probably why you came to Argentine Tango.  I
would suggest dancing with men more often to see how
they function.  Dancing with women is a distraction,
right?

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com

--- andrea <ako31 at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> On May 30, 2006, at 12:38 AM, Derik Rawson wrote:
>
> > Dear Jennifer:
> >

> > If you promise to dance with girls only on
> occasion,
> > fine, no problem.  Spice is nice.
>

> > Derik
> > d.rawson at rawsonweb.com
>

> say what?
>
> that male fantasy is getting very old...
>
> andrea

Derik Rawson
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com
http://www.rawsonweb.com
713-522-0888 USA Landline Direct to Portable Cell Phone
281-754-4315 USA Landline Voice/Fax
d.rawson at cal.berkeley.edu
d.rawson at haas.alum.berkeley.edu
rawsonweb at yahoo.com