[Tango-L] Thoughtful men....

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 10:20:24 EDT 2006

might ask themselves why women are eager to follow
certain women leaders and learn from that.

My experience has been that the few women leaders with
whom I dance have perfect balance and never disturb
mine; have sensitive, subtle body leads with no
man-handling, ever;  posess awesome musicality and
timing; practice extraordinary floorcraft.

What to learn how to lead traspie milonga?  Ask Cammie
of Colorado to lead you.

Nancy
 48 hours from BsAs.