[Tango-L] women leading???

Jennifer Park jhapark at pennswoods.net
Tue May 30 00:07:15 EDT 2006

Consider the perspective/assumption of your question, assuming she needs
improvement.  Perhaps it's just fine.  Maybe you are asking the wrong
question.

When my boyfriend danced with another man, I thought it was really cool.
Definitely didn't hurt anything.  Kind of a plus, really.

Derik, if I promised not to dance with any girls during the next milonga,
would you come to my house and wash my dishes, scrub the floor, vacuum, and
cook, clean the toilet...  It would really help me get along with you better
:)

Jen