[Tango-L] Invoking Buenos Aires

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 19:01:10 EDT 2006

--- Sergio Vandekier wrote:

Every neighborhood, club, person develops its own
style.  This never created divisions, dispute,
competition or division.

******

Hi Sergio,

Sean here. There can be no doubt that you have more
experience than I in this subject. But I have heard
another story from Maria Cieri, who has more
experience than both of us combined will have, even if
we both dance into our 80s. Next time you are home,
ask here about the time Rudolpho went dancing at the
"wrong milonga".

Sometimes I think that the one thing required for a
tango to be authentic is a disenting opinion.

Sean