[Tango-L] 2¢ from a novice

Robert Wallace r_eugenewallace at ameritech.net
Fri May 26 19:44:34 EDT 2006

Last Wednesday I was able to dance with a woman closer to my age and
a little shorter. It was one of the few times I was able to dance
with her for the entire lesson. We did a new pattern and then a new
milonga step. I was enjoying my self a lot and we were becoming very
smooth. Then I looked down and she had her eyes closed. She danced
this way for some time and I started watching her eyes on other
dances and she was closing them a lot. Perhaps she was picturing a
tall, young, dark and handsome leader when she closed her eyes but I
would like to think she was having a good time. I did and it was the
most rewarding evening of dancing I've had since I've started taking
lessons in January. I've been wanting to share this with someone
since coming home Wednesday night.

Bob Wallace