[Tango-L] Men waiting...

joaquin joaquinenrobeas at excite.com
Fri May 26 13:09:40 EDT 2006

Sean wrote:

"The guys are only complaining because the women who
lead usually get to dance with the best followers. If
there are 7 really good followers at a milonga, and
three women are leading, that leaves only one good
follower for us guys!

Sean ;->"

Good luck Sean.  If all the good followers are dancing with each other and I'm sitting on the sidelines for more than a couple tandas, I'm changing my shoes and heading for the door.  You can stay and dance with the other men!

I make a conscious effort to dance with as many women as I can at a milonga, especially if they outnumber the men.  I expect equal consideration. ( leading or following, it doesn't matter )

just call me macho,

joaquin