[Tango-L] Female seeking roomate for Tango Fantasy Miami

Scott Bennett scottb at smockonline.com
Fri May 26 11:58:34 EDT 2006

Female seeking female roommate for Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami this weekend.

A woman I know is seeking a roommate (female only) to share her room at the Deauville Beach Resort this weekend for the Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami.  She has the room from tonight through Monday night.  Please contact me if you need a room and I will pass along the information to her.

PS- I apologize if this posting is inappropriate for this list.  This is very last minute and I hoping to help this woman in need.