[Tango-L] Some people would complain if you hung them with anew rope...

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 12:41:28 EDT 2006

Dear Tuan:

I am glad that you like Molly Ivans book. I have known
her for a long time.  She went to my high school in
Houston, Texas and is a native Houstonian.  She is a
product of private school, not public school. Senator
Lloyd Bentson's sons, who I also know well, went to
the same private school, and she knows them.  Come to
think of it, Jesse Jackson's children all went to
private high schools up East, so his kids are preppies
as well.  Interesting how that works with "public"
people who are going to help represent the common
man...lol.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com