[Tango-L] Some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope...

tl2@chrisjj.com tl2 at chrisjj.com
Wed May 24 11:29:52 EDT 2006

Sean (PATangoS) wrote:
> a man who leads well makes a woman feel like
> she can really dance.

Er yes. That's precisely what leading well is for.

> If she believes this illusion

Er no. The feeling the guy gives the girl is by definition tango reality,
not at all illusion. Why do you seek to belittle it?

> rather than work to improve her dancing, she may blame
> the other men when something goes wrong.

Or she may just accept those other men aren't good enough to give her
that feeling. Knowing that her taking classes to make up for guys'
shortcomings would just deteriorate rather that improve her dancing.

> they are free to "just dance". But not with me.

So these girls have to settle for the guys who lead well? Don't expect many
protests, Sean.

Chris