[Tango-L] A Nice Tango

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Thu May 18 09:27:38 EDT 2006

Ravi,

Thank you so much for posting the link to David Ng's video clip.  I met
David nine years ago or so when he was living in Denver.  This was at a
time when the tango community in Colorado was so small that we often feared
that it may not survive.  David  was relentless in his pursuit of the
dance. Since then, I only saw David once when he came to one of our
Memorial Day festivals.  David is a very special being in the world of
tango and it is a real treat to see this video. Again, thank you, Ravi!

Warmest regards,

Nina