[Tango-L] A Nice Tango

Christopher L. Everett ceverett at ceverett.com
Thu May 18 00:14:28 EDT 2006

Ravi Khalsa wrote:
> http://tangoaz.com/lizdavid.html
>
> This is a link to a nice dance to Carlos di Sarli's Bahia Blanca by
> two dancers from Arizona, David Ng from Tucson and Liz Norris from
> Phoenx (Liz is formerly from Seattle, WA and David from Dallas, TX).
> The dance was performed at a Phoenix, AZ TV station, KTVK, for an
> amateur dance contest that is running this week during the morning
> newscast called Good Morning Arizona.

Imet David 2 summers ago when he visited Iowa
on a road trip, I think from Kansas City at the time.

He was pleasant to be around and very encouraging
to me as a beginner.

We had a teaching couple from Argentina in Iowa
City that weekend, and he was obviously waaaaay
beyond the rest of us, like more on a par with the
instructors.  If anything, maybe even beyond the
instructors.  The next day he was off to Chicago
I think.

Christopher