[Tango-L] Learning

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sat May 13 08:28:07 EDT 2006

I've read quite alot about how engineers learn tango, in particular their analytical skills. It made me think how I learned tango (or perhaps how I'm still learning tango). But it really comes from work. Without going into excruciating detail, I had to learn how time and attendance sheets are transmitted into the payroll system and recorded into my federal agency's the financial system. I was inundated with information. It reminded me of a jig saw puzzle.

The best way to build the puzzle is to find the border first, then deal with the interior. However, sometimes we're stuck with interior puzzles and can't figure out how they are connected.

I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango