[Tango-L] Falling off your axis...

El Mundo del Tango mail at elmundodeltango.com
Mon May 8 22:41:27 EDT 2006

Deby, of course "names" do not matter for the steps.
However, I hope(I really do) that you are not saying you can follow volcadas
and colgadas having no concept (The key word here) of what they are, if the
lead is good.
That would mean any good leader should be able to pick any woman off the
street and make her dance.

Gabriel