[Tango-L] The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

John Gleeson johngleeson at nc.rr.com
Mon May 8 10:37:03 EDT 2006

The original "Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse" was a silent movie. The soundtrack would have been provided locally at the cinema -
typically by a piano or organ - and probably varied quite a lot between venues.
Any version with a music soundtrack included would have had the soundtrack added later.

I have a version with added music score - puchased on eBay - it uses neither "La Cumparsita" nor "Ride of the Valkyries"

Cheers, John G