[Tango-L] The tango goddess?

Stephane Fymat stephane_fymat at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 16:13:20 EDT 2006

And our job in the dance, as men, is to be present and loving to the woman,
to contain her in our embrace while allowing her freedom to play, to cherish
and accept all of her in the moment so that her persona falls away as the
goddess reveals herself and she vanishes into pleasure in our embrace.

Compared to that, technique and style, once mastered by the man, fade away
as superficiality.

Stephane