[Tango-L] "Inexperience tango teachers, stay away from Derik, a consumer who kn

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 09:03:32 EDT 2006

Hello Derik,

been following the discussion for some time.

What does it matter to you if a couple chooses to use diagonal embrace? I've
seen some examples of that in Montreal too, especially in crowded milongas
being held in small spaces, it's a way to keep your elbows out of the way,
instead of angling your arm so that your elbow sticks out.

I've seen some couples dance with their hands clasped but hanging down -
there are all kinds of styles, that's the beauty of tango, it evolves, just
like it had been since the beginning.

Just wondering why you have all this anger and why you have such a need to
make your points in an angry fashion. If you dance the way you write on
Tango-L, I can't imagine that any woman would get a pleasure of being your
partner on the floor.

Caroline

to offer.
first two months FREE*.