[Tango-L] The nebula came down

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 05:15:48 EDT 2006

Dear tango Friends,

                 Ooops! it looks that the nebula came down again.

Here we have some people attacking a fellow milonguero and excellent
tanguero whose main goal at present (as exemplified by his recent notes)  is
to fight ignorance in the realm of tango, the tyranny and limitations of
"Close embrace all the time",  to do some Nuevo tango to add some variety to
the milongas, even if (as claimed by some) he fell on top of his partner
(that is a move that sounds interesting and that I will certainly try),  and
  finally to promote the use of the Argentine Language.

At this point and noticing the selective memory and villainous attacks on a
fellow tanguero de ley, a real promoter of democracy in tango country,  the
fact that Russian communism fell, China is going capitalistic and due to the
fact that the nebula clouds my thinking, I think (still can) that I am done
with this subject, till the fog lifts again,  Amen. lol, my opinion, and my
two cents as well.

Have a beautiful day, Sergio