[Tango-L] FW: Social tango definition

Igor Polk ipolk at VIRTUAR.COM
Tue May 2 17:45:35 EDT 2006

No Robin from Tara Design, I do not think so.
I hope my message does not counterpose these 3.
Anti-social tango term is from another domain.

One is a proponent of a social tango when he says that he should be able to
dance with any girl.

A guys who answered "Why I should dance with any girl?" is a proponent of
Personal tango. Personal tango does not require a milonga at all.

But still, I do not quite understand you.
Can you explain, please, what do you mean?
If anti-social tango is what a couple which hinders everybody else's dancing
do, it is just bad tango.

Igor.