[Tango-L] video instruction for followers

Kace kace at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jun 30 20:46:52 EDT 2006

Hi Andy

LOL.  The mannequin is perfect as a follower.

Actually I have found that, when dancing with a complete beginner
for the very first time and she is as stiff as a dummy, to apply
the techniques used in the video to manipulate the woman's steps.
(Kind of like how an attorney may use leading questions to get
a simple-minded witness to say exactly what he wants
her to say ;-}

Kace
tangosingapore.com