[Tango-L] Viejo Milonguero blah, blah

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 10:25:49 EDT 2006

Dear tango listeros,

                       The good part about being involved in controversial
matters is to discover who your real friends are.  The ones that trust you,
and your judgment,  it does not matter what, basing there feelings on your
prior history of several years in the list.

People that call you not to judge, not to condemn but to help you.

I want to express my gratitude to everyone of those that wrote to me in
those terms and particularly to two people, in two different continents with
a lot of knowledge about previous hackers and computing that  helped me to
solve this little mystery.

I am behind answering my mail but I will answer all of it in due time.

Finally to those that have doubts about what this list is about, people have
been using aliases from the beginning of times, look at God, or Blur,Blur
for instance. There is nothing illegal about it, what it is not right is to
impersonate people, posting nasty notes making you believe that the sender
is a person that did not write them.  In the past this appeared in the list
on multiple occasions. The most common  form to achieve this was to change a
character in the name ; something such as Vandeekier instead of Vandekier .
It was done to me and to others as well.

Finally, I re-read Milongurro Viejoo's notes, they are nothing like the ones
frequently written by other criminally insane posters on this list.

I could accept authorship (this would make some people happy) except that I
have never seen Deby dancing in B.A. and I new from our prior conversations
with her that she dances salon, she is a partner of one of the best
milongueros in B.A. and a very good dancer herself.  I could not have
bothered in the least  Chris Jordan (UK) who writes the most interesting
notes and  proved to be a great person .

Having said that let's go to our business: TANGO.

Have a great day, because I am planning to have a very good one as well,
Ssergio/ Viejo0 Milongurro