[Tango-L] The problem with UK

Ruddy Zelaya ruddy at milongas.com
Wed Jun 28 22:23:36 EDT 2006

astrid wrote:
>> I have a feeling, another madman has joined the list, though I don't think,
>> it is Sergio's alter ego.

Dear Astrid,
  I'm afraid not. That Sergio and Viejo are one and the same (or at least using the same computer) is told in these headers:

  Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:05:15 -0700 (PDT)
  From: "VIEJO.MILONGUERO" <viejo.milonguero at yahoo.com>
  Subject: [Tango-L] The problem with UK

  Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:17:28 +0000
  From: Sergio Vandekier <sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com>
  Subject: [Tango-L] Leading with hands

Chris did point this out to the list but his message may have been a bit terse for the un-initiated.
Anyway, "Sergio/Viejo" may call him/herself anything he/she wants and use any number of accounts
but the bottom line is that both messages were sent from the same machine with IP
address of 68.70.149.87. A simple lookup reveals that this address has been
assigned by Adelphia Communications (an ISP) to a machine in the city of Buffalo
in the New York region. That does not mean that "Sergio/Viejo" lives there, just that his/her message was
relayed from there.

Best regards,
--
ruddy