[Tango-L] The problem with UK

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Wed Jun 28 19:36:04 EDT 2006

I think he's a senile old twit...! Probably cross-dresses and steals lingerie off clothes-lines! >:-)))))))
  Dani

astrid <astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp> wrote:
  I have a feeling, another madman has joined the list, though I don't think,
it is Sergio's alter ego.

A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing:

> He was doing fine, writing those incisive, logical witty one liners till
the Peripanflautic Argentine came by.

> At the beginning I thought (the Argentine) was peripathetic, then
pathetic but in actuality he was peripanflautic (he played the flute of the
God Pan in his free time at the perimeter of the milonga) .
etc.