[Tango-L] The problem with UK

VIEJO.MILONGUERO viejo.milonguero at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 19:05:15 EDT 2006

He was doing fine, writing those incisive, logical witty one liners till the Peripanflautic Argentine came by.

  At the beginning I thought (the Argentine)  was peripathetic, then pathetic but in actuality he was peripanflautic (he played the flute of the God Pan in his free time at the perimeter of the milonga) .

  Everything was fine, I was saying, till the peripatetic Argentine taught (OH No!) how to use the hands to lead.  UK was dismayed and his girl was as well, both sat at a corner in disbelief.

  UK had to do something about it, he bought a shirt for her with buttons on her back.
  Nice little ones all over her back.

  Now  everyone is having fun at the milongas, all the boys want to press the buttons ,   they are happy, the girl is happy (actually she added a few buttons more) but UK is not.  he is very upset.

  He tried to change the shirt for one with a bird with feathers (he does not believe in feathers either, I am told) but she only likes the one with the buttons, she looks forward to those fingers pressing the buttons..   She looks forward to the milongas as well.
  She used to be bored, the routine of steps was sooo predictable and boring, but not anymore.

  Sad, sad, situation for UK for as you know he is absolutely opposed to the pressing of any buttons. He rather climbs the stairs than to press a button in the elevator.

  My advise, learn how to press the buttons, at least a few of them. There are treatments for all sort of phbias in modern medicine.

  Greetings, Viejo Milonguero