[Tango-L] Leading with hands

rtara rtara at maine.rr.com
Wed Jun 28 16:22:12 EDT 2006

I studied with Juan Bruno in the early '90's. I was tickled to discover that
he gave a little 'flick' with his hand to lead. He didn't teach it (or maybe
Daniel Trenner's translation protected us from this little trick). The thing
is, he didn't need to use it. His lead was perfect. What a delight he was.

Robin

Tara Design, Inc.
www.taratangoshoes.com
Toll Free in US: 1-877-906-8272