[Tango-L] Leading

VIEJO.MILONGUERO viejo.milonguero at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 18:14:12 EDT 2006

I excuse you Ms. Novitz,  I have seen you dancing you belong to the group I described under:

  "Naturally if all you do is to dance socially in close embrace: walking, doing
an ocho here and there, a little turn and a sacada, yes I have to agree all you
need is to lead with your torso. "

   You are going to dance with people that only lead with the chest. This is the reason you have not experienced any other form of leading.

  The more complex the way you dance the more you have to use other forms of leading.
  Is this so difficult to understand?

  Just dance any way you wish but do not go around proclaiming that those that do not dance like you are peripathetic.
   Viejo Milonguero