[Tango-L] Cabaceo, again

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:18:03 EDT 2006

Hey,

I am shy too. If  there's anything tango taught me, it's to relax. If you
spend too much time being self-conscious, you're never going to enjoy tango
entirely because you're going to be too tense. Take the focus away from
yourself towards the dance itself and all will fall into place. Smile and
make compliments and always remember to say thank you for the dance. For it
is manners itself that helps everybody feel comfortable around each other.

Caroline