[Tango-L] Braile

VIEJO.MILONGUERO viejo.milonguero at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 10:05:58 EDT 2006

I wonder when and if ever your are going to understand that the right hand is used to lead by most of the greatest milongueros and tango teachers. (along with other parts of the body).

  If you were taught not to use it fine but do not write misleading notes to the list as if you were in possession of the only truth because you are not.

  Notes that read like " the other day a pathetic Argentine tango teacher said that birds have feathers, after the lesson my girl and I sat in dismay, I gave her a shirt with a bird with feathers for her birthday, lol.  Do me and everyone else a great favor go and learn a little more about tango.

  There are many ways to lead depending on style and preference.

  Viejo milonguero.