[Tango-L] Cabeceo, again

David Hodgson DHodgson at Tango777.com
Mon Jun 26 00:33:49 EDT 2006

Ok I used Cabaceo all last night at the milonga, I used Cabaceo when I was
in BSAS with no problems. And use it a lot of places were I go with not many
problems.

So this is an image of the string of this idea I had today at a practica.

I am at a museum featuring Dadaist works.
I have just met a woman and we are standing near a piece of art entitled
"Nodding eye of rocket scientist". We are listening to some people expound
upon the merits and downfalls of the art piece in question. We both agree
that we like the piece, but agree that it is obvious we don't know what the
hell this piece of art is about.
Then with out words, we begin to dance.

David~