[Tango-L] Bandoneon tuner in USA

CHARLES KELLY carlitokel at usa.net
Sun Jun 18 16:36:36 EDT 2006

Ricardo Matteo, the well known bandoneon
tuner/luthier/afinador from Montevideo
Uruguay, is currenting visiting here during the summer
and is accepting instruments for repair and/or tuning.

He also has instruments for sale, in various categories
and prices. In addition to his own tools and materials,
Ricardo has access to my own workshop, which is fully
equiped for repair and restoration of musical instruments.

If you wish to contact Ricardo, you may call him directly
at his US cell phone 732 762 7543 (in Spanish), or, you
may contact me (Charles Kelly) at 301 340 3925.

Ragards all,
Chas
www.siempretango.com