[Tango-L] Buenos Aires Tango Vacation

Christian Lüthen christian.luethen at gmx.net
Sun Jun 18 14:17:16 EDT 2006

There are a lot of possibilities, Alex!

Before someone on the list could seriously give you advice the list would
need to know a couple of things first, ie.:
- what's you've dancing level?
- what are your interests?
- what time of the year and how much time are you thinking to invest?
- where are you based?
[It does not make to much sense if Astrid from Japan would give you advice
if you're based in Oz. Or one of our Kiwi friends if you're based in the U.S.
Or one of our european friends if you're based in China.]

Bs.As. is great ... if you're well prepared. Otherwise it also could be quite
disappointing!

Enjoy tango!
Christian

[OT: Poor Socceroos ... they had deserved at least an equal!]