[Tango-L] tango learning-- Overcoming bad habits

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 06:24:12 EDT 2006

Hi Jake,

Trini, here.  I suggest teaching them how to relax and what
relaxed feels like (say, after a massage).  Bad habits
usually include a contraction of a muscle or a muscle
system.  We incorporate Alexander Technique in our teaching
(both group and individual).  One result is that the
dialogue between men and women is very positive and
productive, as opposed to the blame game.

Trini de Pittsburgh

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm