[Tango-L] off topic: sky blue and white stripes...

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 23:26:02 EDT 2006

Goodness gracious Igor. You are a most remarkable man! Please by all means
continue all your girations and dances to your heart's content. You may do
it for yourself, your partner or anybody else (or nobody else). I do not
presume to advise you how to dance. I never have and I hope I never do ;-)
I enjoy your colorful posts as I'm sure I'd enjoy your exciting and colorful
dance as you describe it. I only have good wishes for you and I want nothing
more that for you (and your partners) to live your right to pleasure. I
enjoy what pleasures I get from my life too!!

with warmest regards,

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com