[Tango-L] Another Update on the North American Tango Festivals

el turco shusheta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:06:50 EDT 2006

I wanted to thank Steve for preparing this semi-partisan list, and would
like make a comment about "how to decide which festival is for social
dancing which is not?"

- # of hours of milongas+ practicas
- class topics offered by festival faculty
- community cooperation-support
- level of community builder features

There is no such equation close embrace = social dancing
This mis-presented formula is only for better marketing purposes.

We should be more careful when suggesting partisan or non-partisan ideas.
If you have no idea about the notion and contents of a festival, you can
contact the organizers, and you can clarify.

Bests,
Burak Ozkosem
Chicago
www.tangoshusheta.com