[Tango-L] Buenos Aires Tango Experience 6, NEWS!

Duende de Tango duendedetango at mac.com
Thu Jun 8 20:39:04 EDT 2006

I have Diego and Carolina's DVD's (Vol 1 and
Vol2) formerly available only on VHS.

I have found these instructors extremely good in
the content they have included and their mode of
presentation.

--
Costa rica

©2004, por Duende de Tango, viviendo en el paraíso,
todos de los derechos reservados del mundo

Rich coast,
of flowers and dreams,
dancing nights,
and candle lights.