[Tango-L] Writing is like dancing

TangoDC.com spatz at tangoDC.com
Thu Jun 8 14:28:38 EDT 2006

Dear Bill,

I realize my last big post was turgid reading, and I'll condense it into
something pithier after my thoughts have developed. If anyone can add to
what I've said (or subtract from it), great-- it'll be of much use. If
not, don't waste your time on it. I promise I'll try to write simpler
stuff in the upcoming critique, which will have the benefit of coupling
interpretation with videos that anyone with a high-speed connection can
watch. That'll make it much easier for everyone to see what I'm talking
about, and to take pot-shots at my little weather balloons as well, when
they drift too far from the storm.

Jake Spatz
DC