[Tango-L] Surrender

Andy andy.ungureanu at t-online.de
Wed Jun 7 13:36:40 EDT 2006

Keith schrieb:
> Hi Sergio,
>

> Your latest post on �Surrender� is one or your best ever.
I agree, but unfortunately such postings come once or twice a year.
In the mean time Sergio is busy to explain us how bright everything in
Argentina is, great beautyfull and gracious women, fine, responsible and
perfectly educated men, who always respect each other and of course the
women (in fact everybody respects everybody, everything is just fine).
If somebody happens to find a dark shadow, Sergio will eloquently
explain you that you have the wrong point of view, actually the shadow
is a specially bright place, you just have to learn to recognize it, you
are not obliged of course, you can do what you want, but if you want to
understand the culture you have to know why the Argentines regard this
shadow as bright ;-)
If you strip all this stuff down, some valuable information remains, for
this reason I keep reading his posts since many years. Deriks, Carlos
and others come and go, Sergio will never stop to reveal us the deep
truth of tango...

Andy