[Tango-L] tango moment

Bruno Romero romerob at telusplanet.net
Wed Jun 7 02:30:34 EDT 2006

A tango moment for me is like navigating on an imaginary sailboat. This is
going through a timely sequence of actions raising the sails at the right
time and sequence waiting until the right wind comes by and pushes us into
open waters. When a girlfriend of mine and I dance to the right mix of tango
music with no plan to seek a tango moment, but just to have fun. By chance,
we come across to a series of tangos played in a sequence, where each and
every other tango music played thereafter adds energy on us until the right
tango music comes upon, and just tops all previous tangos played. We are
then rocking.

Bruno