[Tango-L] a teaching moment

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Tue Jun 6 12:09:56 EDT 2006

Teaching tango is so rewarding that sometimes I feel I should be paying my
students rather than the other way around. Numerous times I have been moved
to tears when I see my whole class dancing so well and with such joy. Or
when I look at a local milonga and see my students. I have often been hugged
and thanked with so much zeal - it could make me a little arrogant, until I
remember....it's not me. It's tango.

So this inspires me - next class I'm going to thank my students for all they
have done to make me so proud.

Lois Donnay
Minneapolis, MN