[Tango-L] A question in a civil manner

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 14:25:08 EDT 2006

Well said Jake!. Finally you are asking an explanation of what  "Tango roles
are" in a civil manner.

But you are very impatient.  I discovered long ago that if you write
everything in one note to the list, what happens is that you write and the
others read, period.

If your intention is to have a lively and healthy discussion, so that you
and the others can learn from the evry  participant what they do and what
they think, you have to be very patient and  give the information little by
little, adding  another piece of wood at the right time to keep the fire
going.

I was having great success with this discussion till you arrived in such an
intempestive manner.
You must agree that this subject deservs a complete discussion if possible.

I also wish to let you know as a new comer to the list that it is not
convenient to contradict anybody, it does not matter how absurd they could
be,  because they will hold a grudge against you and surface suddenly like
worms after the rain; although eventually you are able to pin them in a hook
to go fishing they can  never the less be somewhat irritating at times.

Another thing, if you are writing about something that it is important for
everybody to read it is best no to post it during the weekend because people
are doing something or traveling and they will not read it. When they arrive
at wonk on Monday they are tired and sleepy and have a tendency to delete
without reading, then you wasted your time and effort.

Having said this I promise that my next note will be about "Tango roles".

Best wishes, Sergio