[Tango-L] The Real Argentine Tango

Michael Figart II michaelfigart at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 16:10:56 EDT 2006

Sergio wrote;

<<<<<<<**It is sad to say it but till you understand
what I and Nicole try to
explain, you will not be dancing real Argentine tango.
You will
experience
something but not the real thing. It is difficult to
explain what an
orgasm
is to a person that never experienced one.
In the meantime let the ignorant ofend and insult me,
the impatient
vituperate me, the unable to understand remain in
condemning silence.
To see after a while how those same people copy and
plagiarize my
notes.
But do not worry I am used to it.>>>>>>>>>>

Didn't somebody say something about pretentious,
pedantic, and patronizing? How about pompous?

Regards,

Michael from Houston